We are grateful for your donations and support, which helps us:
- Sponsor family nights, such as the Ice Cream Social and our Family Fun Night Carnival!
- Provide funding for field trips
- Support I Love to Read Month, e-STEM Night, Wolf Ridge ELC, and Environmental Education Day
- Sponsor BRAVO and Art Adventure programs
- Provide classroom supplies
- and much, much more!
Our Major Fundraisers
- Read-a-thon – This is now our primary fundraiser. The two goals of this fundraiser are to first encourage kids to adopt a life long love of reading as well as to raise money for WestWood.
- Butter Braids: Our Spring fundraiser, selling pastries that practically sell themselves. Great for spring brunches! Tried and true, the Butter Braid brand has made quite a name for itself in the fundraising industry! Starting from a family recipe, the original Butter Braid we all know and love continue to bring smiles to millions of faces each year. Still braided by hand and made with 100% real butter!
Other Ways to Help Us Earn Money
1. Clip, Collect & Submit the following items separately
- Incentive – For every group of 25 Box Tops submitted together, earn a free kid’s meal from local restaurants.
- Classroom Contests – Watch for special contests for classroom prizes!
- Submit Box Tops on collection sheets with student’s name and teacher’s name to receive a meal certificate. Or save in baggies and put in collection bin by the front entrance of the school.
- Box Tops do expire, please make sure all are valid before submitting.
- Clip and collect Tyson Project A+ Labels from Tyson products. Each label is worth 24¢!
- Submit separately from other items.
- Collect all year long.
- We are collecting caps and bag tops from Kwik Trip and juice products! Rinsed caps and bag tops can be dropped off in the collection bin near the office door or sent in with your student. WestWood earns 5 cents from every cap or bag top submitted.
- Make sure you stock up on your favorite Coca-Cola beverages to get codes, and then enter the codes online to get points and donate them to our school. We have been redeeming our points for construction paper.
2. Shop on Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support WestWood every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at https://smile.amazon.com/, you’ll find the exact prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to WestWood.
3. Join Us on Restaurant Nights
- Wendy’s night out– Drive through, or dine in! WestWood will get proceeds from ALL sales at the Savage location on the Third Tuesday of every month from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- More Restaurant Nights may be added – just be sure to tell them you are here for WestWood on our advertised dates!
4. Purchase Mabel’s Labels
- As both a fundraiser AND a great way to keep your items out of Lost & Found, order Mabel’s Labels to use on your gear! Tagmates are STICKERS that stay on through the laundry! Many other options available.
- Visit campaigns.mabelslabels.com, select “WestWood PTC” from the school/organization list, complete your order, and a portion of the sale will be donated to us (at no additional charge to you).
- Great idea for Back to School, winter gear, Wolf Ridge ELC week, and more!
The WestWood PTC is a 501(c)3 organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support! ~ WestWood PTC