Last year we enjoyed a fun Family Fun Night Carnival! We had BINGO, carnival games, a cake walk, face painting, chess matches, a crafting station, baskets of fun Silent Auctions items, and pizza and smoothies for kids of all ages. Thanks to everyone who helped make the night a fun success!
Now the PTC needs your help to plan the WestWood 2018 Family Fun Night!
Family Fun Night is scheduled for Friday, February 23, 2018 at 6:00-8:00pm – mark your calendars!
Family Fun Night Committee
- Understand from PTC board what the allotted budget is.
- Determine what the activities will be.
- Determine if items need to be ordered to support the activities (prizes, decorations, etc…).
- Contact all individuals to support activities (face painter?, DJ?, PL chess club?, etc…).
- Ensure food is ordered/purchased.
- Plan for the number of volunteers needed.
- Work with the school staff on logistical needs (tables, chairs, placement of activities, etc…).
- Contact area businesses to secure donations (cookies, soda/water, etc…).
- Work with the Silent Auction coordinator to ensure a successful auction.
Please contact the WestWood PTC if you are interested and join us at our PTC meetings!